NEWS & EVENTS
Neutrona Networks provides direct regional connection to the main cloud providers.
- Neutrona Named Best Latin American Wholesale Carrier at Global Carrier Awards - Carrier also receives top award for Best Data Service Innovation—Emerging Markets. Neutrona Networks provides direct regional connection to the main cloud providers....
- STRATEGIC INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT - Neutrona Networks Announces Completion of Strategic Infrastructure Project and 100Gbps Network Upgrade. Neutrona Networks provides direct regional connection to the main cloud providers....
- PACKET DESIGN - Neutrona Networks Selects Packet Design to Manage New Network Infrastructures. Independent carrier to use Route Explorer’s real-time routing analytics to migrate to and run SDN-ready network...
- JUNIPER NETWORKS - Neutrona Networks Upgrades Infrastructure with Juniper Networks to Enable Regional Business Expansion and Improved Services. Independent Latin American Carrier Builds a High-IQ International Network with Industry-leading Juniper...
- ACCEDIAN NETWORKS - Neutrona Networks selects Accedian Networks Solutions for network performance monitoring and optimization. Powered by Accedian’s Performance Assurance Solutions, Neutrona Networks gains insight, customer satisfaction and loyalty...
- OPTIMIZED - Top Independent Latin American Carrier to Deploy Software-Defined Networking with Optimized Juniper Hardware. Latin American carrier Neutrona has announced plans to upgrade its pan-regional network infrastructure with a next-gen Juniper...
- INTERVIEW WITH MATEO WARD - Neutrona Networks CEO - With Neutrona’s recent announcement that it planned to upgrade its pan-regional network infrastructure based upon SDN technology, we sat down with CEO Mateo Ward to talk about what makes Neutrona....
Please use the contact details below to reach us:
Neutrona Networks is a neutral and independent carrier that is re-writing the rules of telecommunications in Latin America by pioneering innovation in customer experience, network intelligence, and process automation. Neutrona has transformed itself into a leading technology solutions partner that provides mission-critical connectivity solutions to the world’s largest telecommunications carriers and fortune 500 enterprise companies. It is the only Latin American network to provide multiple sub-sea cable systems and terrestrial fiber rings monitored and managed with a home-grown SDN solution. Neutrona’s market-leading Cloud Connect service also adds advanced SD-WAN capabilities for ubiquitous and secure access to public and private cloud platforms.
Through a combination of direct presence in more than 30 top regional Data Centers and extensive network partnerships, Neutrona can provide access for its customers to every city in Mexico, Central and South America, and the Caribbean. Its suite of solutions includes: IP VPN MPLS, Ethernet Private Line, Colocation, Logistics, Managed Services, Network Security, and Cloud Connect Services. International carriers choose Neutrona for its reach, its technology solutions, and its extraordinary customer service.
US Office: +1(305)728-8500
AR Office: +54(11)6091-6280
Argentina – Av del Libertador San Martin 110, 7th floor, Vicente Lopez. Buenos Aires, Argentina
Brazil – Presidente Juscelimo Kubitschek, n°2041, Edif. JK Iguatemi, Bloco B, 5° andar, sala 570, parte, Vila Olimpia, CEP 04.543-011 – Sao Paulo, Brazil
Mexico – Boulevard Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 169 Piso – 12 Col Granada Delegación Miguel Hidalgo, CDMX 11520, Mexico
United States – 1111 Brickell Ave., 11th Floor, Miami, Florida 3313 – 1951 NW 7th Ave 600, Miami, Florida 33136